The larger the design canvas, the more detail in the final product.
Frame is not included
Pasting Area: All of the pictures are fully covered with diamonds unless otherwise indicated.
Each one includes everything you need to complete an entire picture. The kits are packaged properly in order to prevent any kind of damages. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Please contact us if you have any questions.
How To Diamond Paint
PART 1 - Setting Up the Canvas
- Purchase a diamond painting kit at our online store here.
- Understand how to read the canvas. The canvas is composed of tiny boxes that are colored and labeled with numbers, much like a cross-stitch canvas. Each number corresponds to a diamond color. The numbers are written on a chart, with the corresponding bag and diamond color written below or next to it. The chart is typically printed on the side of the canvas. Some squares may contain a letter or symbol instead; treat this as a number.
- Unroll the canvas and tape it down onto a flat surface. If the canvas won't lay flat, roll it back the other way, then unroll it. Spread it down onto a flat surface, then secure the edges with masking tape. This project can be time consuming. Consider taping the canvas to a board, which you can move out of the way easily.
- Peel back part of the plastic covering on the canvas. Do not peel all of the plastic away; 1 to 2 inches(2.54 to 5.08 centimeters) will be plenty. Run your fingernail along the plastic to crease it so that it doesn't roll forwards. Some kits come with pre-cut plastic strips. In this case, simply peel the first strip off.
Part 2 - Applying the Diamonds
- Dip your pen tool into the gel or wax that came with your kit. Open up the packet of gel that came with your kit. Dip the narrow end of the pen into the gel/wax to pick some up. This will make it possible for the pen to pick up the crystals.
- Use the pen to pick up a crystal. Gently press the tip of the pen against the top, faceted part of the crystal. Lift the pen away from the tray; the crystal should be stuck to it. Keep the tray just below the edge of your canvas; this will make it easier to access.
- Gently press the crystal against the corresponding square. Pull the pen away; the crystal should be stick against the canvas. If you are just starting out, it might be a good idea to press lightly at first. This way, if the crystal is off-set, you can nudge it back into place, then press down on it to secure it. This is exactly like painting by number, except that you are using crystals instead.
- Fill the rest of the squares in that section. Work one color at a time and refill the pen with gel as needed. When you finish filling in all the squares with the same number code, move onto the next color. This will help you work faster and stay organized. Avoid resting your hand against the canvas; the more you touch the sticky surface, the less tacky it will become.
Part 3 - Finishing Your Work
- Cover the canvas with the plastic sheet that it came with. If you discarded the sheet, you can cover it with a piece of paper or parchment paper; avoid using wax paper.
- Go over the canvas with a rolling pin. This will press down any loose diamonds and secure them. If you don't have a rolling pin, you can use a can or jar instead. You can also gently rub the canvas with your hands instead.
- Stack some heavy books on top of the canvas overnight. This will help further adhere the diamonds to the canvas and ensure that they bond properly. If you don't have any books large enough to cover the canvas, you can use another flat, heavy object, such as a box or cutting board.
- Peel the tape away. Lift the books off first, then peel the plastic covering off. Peel the tape from the corners of the canvas. Do not trim the excess canvas way, as this may cause the fabric to fray.
- Frame the canvas. Remove the glass from the frame first, then insert the canvas into the frame. Fold the excess edges down, then place the backing into place. Leave the glass out, as it will only dull down the diamonds' sparkle. For a fancier touch, place the canvas behind a mat first; this will give the canvas an additional border within the frame. Choose a color that complements the diamonds.
1.Here are everything in the package for you to get start with diamond painting.
- 1x Pre-printed Numbered Canvas with sticky adhesive surface
- 1x Diamond Pen
- 1x Glue for the Diamond Pen
- 1x All the diamonds (square) needed
- 1x Diamond Tray
2.When will I receive my order?
Free shipping 25-35 days (expect delivery in 25-35 days after order date)
During sale peak seasons there may be a delay up to 5 days.
3.What happens if my order gets stuck or lost in the mail?
Everyone at victoriasmoon.com is committed to making sure our customers’ maximum satisfaction.
Damaged or incorrect orders
Only regularly priced Products are eligible for refunds, unfortunately off-price Products cannot be refunded. Please note that this policy is eligible for any Products purchased with a discount or sale code.
Customer products are not eligible for any returns,exchanges or refund.
If you haven’t received a refund, please get in touch with your bank or credit card company. It may take several business days for processing time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Sales@victoriasmoon.com.
Didn't do this one yet
This is my first time trying Diamond painting and I’m loving it. Will be ordering more soon .
5D DIY Diamond Painting Kits Abstract Flower Cross Stitch VM79940
More than I had hoped for. Will new a perfect replica if the picture I sent in.
The colors are wonderful. Just started this one and I know it is going to be fantastic.
Please read above message!
Great duplicate of a picture I had and will be giving to a friend....
The colors are awesome. I am looking forward to starting her this week.
It is beautiful! The colors are out standing
I gave it as a gift.
nicely packaged. Looking forward to working on it.
It came out just as cute and adorable as it looks.
Great fun and I couldn’t ask for better customer service!
I’m absolutely in love with my purchase!🥰
The picture turned out awsom and was fun doing
I loved doing this one! Beautiful colors and detail!
Very nice kit
For Beginners Plant Sunflower 5D Diy Diamond Painting Kits NA0060
Great fun project. Love the finished project.
Just need another one now! 👍👍😁😁😁
Embroidery Modern Art For Beginners Flower Diamond Painting Cross Stitch Kits VM20446
Family Photo Custom 5D DIY Diamond Painting Embroidery Cross Stitch Kits NA0617
2019 5d Diy Diamond Painting Wolf New Hot Sale Kit VM8621
2019 5d Crystal Diamond Painting Kits Nature Forest Lake Pattern Diy VM20034
New Cartoon Houses 5D DIY Embroidery Cross Stitch Diamond Painting Kits NA0720
Pet Photo Custom 5D DIY Diamond Painting Embroidery Cross Stitch Kits FC020